[TYPO3-hci] HCI Podcast

Sudara Williams sudara at web-crossing.com
Wed Apr 25 11:35:17 CEST 2007

Jens, as I said in my previous email to you, congratulations, it's the first big step in a series of big steps for Typo3 Usability!

And kudos to Kasper for being such a wonderful host, entertaining the ideas coming from the HCI list and promoting them himself. That takes bravery.

See you (whomever is going) soon @ T3DD07

Cheers,

sudara