[TYPO3-hci] HCI Podcast

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Wed Apr 25 11:23:13 CEST 2007

Hey Jens,

very nice! I really liked it. Can we also download the presentation
somewhere?

Anyway. I would like to know what everybody thinks when the majority of
these ideas can be implemented? Can we e.g. do the better distinction
between the page types ("content page", "connection page") in the 4.x
branch or should we focus on T3 5.0 for these things?

Jens Hoffmann wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> the HCI-Podcast is out and I would like to get some feedback :)
>
> In the Podcast is at the end a URL to "the PDF". This URL is down! THX 1&1 :(
>
> But there is a Mirror >> http://www.dkd.de/fileadmin/downloads/jens_hoffmann/HCI.pdf
>
> Greez Jens
>
> PS: THX Kasper! It was fun to do it and to watch it :)

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org