[TYPO3-hci] More respondents - TYPO3 Survey

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Tue Apr 10 14:39:13 CEST 2007

Jens Hoffmann schrieb:
> I'm happy to see that the survey is running,
> but I must ask, what do you aspect to get out
> of the answers ... of those questions ...
>
> How can this data improve/show HCI lags ??
>
> ... Maybe I just don't understand the questions ...
>
> It may helps to provide some Screens
> (eg. for the Ways) to the Questions ...
>
> Sorry for those "hints",
> Greez Jens
>

> Sebastian Erlhofer schrieb:
>> Hello,
>>
>> we have slightly over 200 answers at the moment at the usability survey.
>> Mostly German and guys, which are both admin and editor. To get a
>> brighter insight especially the "only editors" would be interesting -
>> in addition to other countries.
>>
>> So I ask you to promote the survey in all available languages (there
>> are less Chinese e.g.) and in all available target groups.
>>
>> More information can be found here: http://www.mindshape.de/typo3survey/
>> The survey is online here: http://survey.typo3.org
>>
>> Thank you,
>> -sebastian
Hi!
Well I think mainly those questions try to prove our thesis'es of user
profiles that use TYPO3 in order to understand what kind of user
performs which kind of tasks. If we have those data, we can start
reorganizing T3 in a way, that it's task driven and therefore more usuable..

But this is only one of the aspects...

Andreas