[TYPO3-hci] More respondents - TYPO3 Survey

Sebastian Erlhofer erlhofer at mindshape.de
Tue Apr 10 14:41:38 CEST 2007

Hello Jens,

sorry for beeing so shortspoken: We discussed this survey over months
here, please read the archives. We could not place all the ideas in the
survey, that would have taken hours to fill it out.
Furthermore it is not possible to change anything now - the survey is
running.

This survey cannot and is not aimed to show any HCI-Lags, this can only
be done with other usability methods (thinking aloud e.g.) or focus
group / interviews etc. Please look here for detailed information about
the main intention of the survey:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Usability_survey_first_draft

Greetings,
-sebastian