[TYPO3-hci] Hello everyone!

Sudara Williams sudara at web-crossing.com
Thu Apr 5 12:41:24 CEST 2007

Thanks for the quick and detailed response:

One clarification is needed for me, I wasn't clear when I asked:

> it's the job of the hci team to design and code it. The skinning team
> focuses on T3 4 branch with its current design and won't implement
> something completly new except we provide it.

by coding, do we mean xhtml/css, or do we mean, the HCI team also
writes the supporting PHP code and restructures the API to fit their
needs?

In the latter case, working for a MVC-centric 5.0 would mean that the
HCI team would be responsible for the View code?

su