[TYPO3-hci] Hello everyone!

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Wed Apr 4 22:49:10 CEST 2007

Jens Hoffmann schrieb:
  > Andreas ... don't get me wrong, but she ask me about my work ... :D
Absolutly true.. And I thought about 10 minutes whether to write what I
have written.. ..but I soon came to the decission that you have used T3
material that has specific copyright liscences and therefore (because of
those liscences) you agreed to put your work under the same... ;)

Well.. Anyway.. What can we currently do about getting this project
further? It seems like the coders of T3 don't have much interest in
hci.. :-/

Andreas