[TYPO3-hci] Hello everyone!

Jens Hoffmann jens.hoffmann at dkd.de
Wed Apr 4 22:44:44 CEST 2007

THX Sudara! It is only the first step to write down the Ideas.
This is far far away from been "something" or better "real" :(

I'm a Art Director and NOT a Coder ... Ok, I'm good in Ajax but
this won't be enough! I know a lot about HCI and I did a lot of
Interface work @ work. But we need more willing Coders to getting
told what is a GOOD Interface or at least use the existing Ideas.

But back to your question: Yes, you can Blog about it (mail me!) :)

Andreas ... don't get me wrong, but she ask me about my work ... :D

Greez Jens