[TYPO3-hci] Hello everyone!

Sudara Williams sudara at web-crossing.com
Mon Apr 2 11:08:20 CEST 2007

Hello,

That download does not work for me, Andreas, but I'm excited to see
what ideas have been presented so far. Maybe you can email it to me.

To promote usability in Typo3,  the first thing I would do is rename
the group and mailing list to "Typo3 Usability"   The
uh ...usability... of the phrase "human computer interaction team" is
a bit too much of a mouthful to be comfortable and inviting to
others. I would join a list right away called "Typo3 Usability" but
would wait a long time (I waited 6 months) before joining "Typo3
human computer interaction team."

What is the current state of the team? I've read the wiki, but I
never can tell how 'fresh' the content is. It looks like Kasper set
up the group mid-200, that some good discussion has occurred, and
that lately the discussion is a bit slow.

Are there some high-priority needs carved out for 4.5 and 5.0 ?

Sudara