[TYPO3-hci] copy icons in Web>page

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Wed Sep 27 17:46:52 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker kirjoitti:
> Hi!
>
> Has it already been mentioned that those copy (and paste-after) icons
> are missing in Web>Page. Sometimes copying one content elemnt is enough,
> but I have to use Web>List to so. This is cumbersome because a) I have
> to switch the module and b) in Web>List it is sometimes hard to find the
> correct element (no header but poor preview of bodytext).
>
> Masi

It is easy to add those. Just one small function + some function calls.
Not much code. But my client asked cut/copy/paste to *frontend*.
When I tried to include clipboard to frontend editing the whole frontend
editing stopped working.

Adding them to frontend seems to be much more difficult. Any glue?