[TYPO3-hci] "New top frame" problems

Troels Kjær Rasmussen troels at linkfactory.dk
Wed Sep 27 11:51:32 CEST 2006

I had the same problem once - the divs weren´t hovering over iframes
though, but firefox had a general problem with divs hovering over
scrollbars.

I solved it by setting "overflow:hidden" on all scrollable elements
(textareas, selectorboxes a.s.f) of the page when a menulayer was
triggered and setting them back to "overflow:auto when a menulayer
closed again (on trigger and onmouseout). I think this maight work, but
of course it gives javascript overload and slows the menu down a bit
because of all the clientside processing everytime a menulayer is
accessed and viceversa. - off course there could be somesort of firefox
only setting to this?

hope it helps - or maybe I missed the point completely!

regards
Troels Kjær Rasmussen, Linkfactory