[TYPO3-hci] Open Source usability sucks?

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Tue Sep 26 22:38:01 CEST 2006

Hi HCI-team,

Thanks for the link, Kasper, it's a good one. I think it's a good idea,
if we (DocTeam + HCI) make an extract from it, when we have some time
for it :-)

I'm looking forward to a good usable wiki. I see the wiki as a
content-develop-tool. So it's important for us, too, what you find out
in HCI-team. From time to time I will ask you some questions about the
usability of some things. I hope you have some time for it, then.

I created an alias-link for you, so that you can easily link to your
wiki-startpage
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/HCI

The header is gray in the moment, but in the next days you get the
typo3.org-styleguided one. ;-)

What alias-link do you prefer for the core4/dev4 and for the core5/dev5
- Team? The question is, how the both teams name thereself most.

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler