[TYPO3-hci] Frames

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Mon Sep 18 16:24:25 CEST 2006

Elmar Hinz kirjoitti:
> Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> * It would be nice, if we could switch to a frameless system for future
> modules, similar to the plugins in the FE. (Inversion of Control).

I would propose simplified frameset
just top + content frame.
Content frame could have navigation tree as a layer

Why these two frames - simple allowing switch dynamic between frontend
and backend editing.

if 40-60 pixed high top frame would be allowable it could make easy
switch between full BE functinality and FE.

see
http://t3test.xetpoint.com/media/development/New_kind_of_shortcut_bar.doc

frameless system might not allow that - if allow ok then no frameset.

as for information I made more accessible hover-menu:
http://t3test.xetpoint.com/media/development/hover_mode_topmenu.png