[TYPO3-hci] New Web Module based on Dojo Toolkit

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Mon Sep 18 09:57:42 CEST 2006

As I see it, you have just created a new extension - great! release it
please and I'll try it.

If other developers start to download it and use it a lot, it might inspire
some changes to the the default arrangement for these modules.

At this stage it is too early to know whether Javascript will remain a
requirement.  Maybe there is some strategy to implement a TYPO3 BE without
Javascript? This would allow both a Javascript BE and a non-Javascript BE.

So please release the extension and I'll try it.

Thanks,
Matthew