[TYPO3-hci] New Web Module based on Dojo Toolkit

Maximo Cuadros mcuadros at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 02:15:39 CEST 2006

I just talking of a extension, if u dont have a browser with JS, dont
use this extension and use the normal web module.

Any way if u not have JS, the backend not works, the alt_menu have JS,
without alternative. The alt_dv_naframe, too.  The clickmenu its based
to on JS.  For other way the frames not are recommend for
accessibility. The forms not have labels or fieldset. Not accesskeys,
etc, etc.

I dont undertand the point of say that Dojo not it a good solution
becasue not work with JS, when the whole backend doest work too.