[TYPO3-hci] New Web Module based on Dojo Toolkit

Mon Sep 18 01:06:06 CEST 2006

Maximo Cuadros wrote:

> This is based on Dojo Toolkit (if any not know: www.dojotoolkit.org),
> i think that this toolkit can give more features to Typo, like drag
> and drop of some record, to the tree, etc.

Hi Maximo,

all this nice toys can give us interesting additional use, if we have a
stable base, that works without them.

I checked www.dojotoolkit.org. All applications I tested failed, when
switching off JS. There was no fallback implemented. For me this is
plain JavaScript, year 2000 programming, but it is not AJAX. I don't
find the primary advantages of AJAX implemented.

Regards

Elmar