[TYPO3-hci] Quick Question: Pull-down menu library?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Sat Sep 16 20:11:20 CEST 2006

Erik Svendsen kirjoitti:
> Hello Tapio,
>
> Could you be so kind to ask technical related CSS/JS questions in
> another thread (probably in another list)

.
sorry - those issues belongs to 'dev' list.

> Answer: If Peters code work and your don't, debug the differences.

In fact I found the most remarkable difference. The main difference was
that Peter had no whitespace between tags. I added them because of
readablitilyt. When I removed all whispace the menu worked in Firefox.

I didn't expect that whitespaces cause problems in Firefox.