[TYPO3-hci] ajax: TAKE TWO

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Sep 12 14:09:22 CEST 2006

As I wrote before, then "prototype.js" should be avoided, as it f*cks up
other javascripts on the page.

The problem with  "prototype.js" is that it modifies the standard JS
objects. Then when you use the same objects in other scripts, they behave
differently than expected. Specially if you use "for (var i in obj)" type of
loops.

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1158061323.3776.typo3-team-hci at lists.netfielders.de...