[TYPO3-hci] Kickoff: TYPO3 4.1 (suggestions)

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Sep 12 12:45:43 CEST 2006

The prototype libray should be avoided, as it can/will cause problems with
other javascripts, due to the way it modifies the default objects.

Some info about the problem can be found here:
http://web-graphics.com/2006/05/23/on-modifying-prototypes-of-javascript-built-ins/

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1158035856.16176.typo3-team-hci at lists.netfielders.de...