[TYPO3-hci] Install Tool

Michael Scharkow michael at underused.org
Mon Sep 11 21:40:42 CEST 2006

Patrick Gaumond wrote:

> I want to raise an old issue with the Install Tool.
>
> I made a wiki page back in December 2005 for suggesting a new GUI
> proposal for it and I still think it's worth a look.

Hi Patrick,

I just wrote a mail to Ingmar about the install tool, and there seems to
be agreement that a new one would be really nice to have for 4.1.

I expect to find some time for this issue during the next weeks, so
chances are that there will be a new install tool for 4.1 or .2 (I am
bad at estimating roadmaps).

So your input is still very relevant, and I'll probably consult you once
prototyping has started.

Greetings,
Michael