[TYPO3-hci] Creating a new interface - real life meeting

Susanne Moog mail at susi-moog.de
Wed Oct 25 17:15:32 CEST 2006

JoH asenau schrieb:
> Do you think it's worth an investment of some days and a few bucks for
> travelling and accomodation?

Hi Joey and everyone else,

I would love to participate and I think I'll be able to come as long as
it takes place in Germany. Easiest for me would also be Frankfurt,
because I'm living here at the moment, but it doesn't really matter that
much.

I think we'll have to wait if enough of the coding people want to
participate. As you pointed already out, this meeting doesn't make much
sense with no one there to implement the ideas. I can help with ideas,
CSS and a bit of JavaScript.

If that changes something I can bake a cake, too ;)

Regards,

Susanne