[TYPO3-hci] proposal for a better integration of shortcuts

Jens Hoffmann werbung at baiz.org
Tue Oct 24 20:28:20 CEST 2006

Then the Shortcut isn't needed!

If you could hide a Shortcut because you don't need it always,
than it only could be a bad *Shortcut*. So if you have "good"
Shortcuts you would like to have them always visible and not
instead of the Menu.

It's like a scruffy Windows Desktop. If you put a lot Shortcuts
on it, because you don't like to think about them, then the most
of them will not be used. So, delete them and have less which you
really need for your daily work. If you do so, you don't need a
lot of space for them.

I don't think your Idea is a good way, when i see it thought "Usability Eyes".

But i really like the rest of your work! :)

Greez Jens