[TYPO3-hci] PPT: Ideas to improve the Usability of Typo3 4.x / 5.0

Jens Hoffmann werbung at baiz.org
Tue Oct 24 01:08:48 CEST 2006

Hi,

Thx for the "side" info :)
I use Typo3 in German = "Seite" ... so :) *shame over may head*

To 19: I removed the old Page Mode, because I thought TV will be a default Ext.
for Typo3.
But with the new Menu Concept we could integrate the Old into the New.
The Menu will have 3 Main-Content-Button = Content View, List View, Page View ??
Mainly it's mean like it is right now. ;)

To 37: Yes! A Live Help-System .. maybe context sensitive .. when you hover a
Object
it displays Help in the Sidebar like a big Statusbar ... Or a IRC-Extension to a
Admin or
Editor Help Channel where you may could get direct help from other witch are at the
same moment also in the Typo3 Backend.

Yes ... The Dashboard Button ... forgot him ... dammit ... sorry ... next
Version will have a nice one!

I try to get everything together but it needs a bit time ...

Greez Jens

Ps: Thx, for motivating other to give some Feedback.