[TYPO3-hci] PPT: Ideas to improve the Usability of Typo3 4.x / 5.0

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Sun Oct 22 10:05:51 CEST 2006

Andreas Balzer
>>> 1) I would like to see the save button everywhere on the same
>>> position. Regardless of a module, an extension, a popup or something
>>> else.

And I would like to offer use instead of icon, *button* alternative,
'Save', 'Save and view' etc. with longer title texts.
I tried to create them in future version of tm_contentenaccess but
failed (how to implement,please aswer in the 'dev' list 'Help with
alt_doc.php')