[TYPO3-hci] 4.1 menubar thoughts

Kirill Klimov kirill at kserver.kiev.ua
Thu Oct 19 12:07:37 CEST 2006

Hi, Lasse

Lasse wrote:

> I've set up a demo, and you've got admin rights, so please don't mess
> anything up :-)
> http://www.pilt-grafisk.dk/typo3/
> user & pass: test  (for some strange reason you have to log in twice..)
>
> What ya think??

  I think in general your idea is very good - it has some great features.
The best for me - is possibility to work with FEW windows, so having
few them open on 1 desktop. That is great.
Thing that is a minus in your concept (or at least - should be
improved) - is a desktop. Icons (shortcuts) are ok, of course, but
still you have huge working space that is almost not used ...

I also vote for less clicks whenever possible (no double clicks).

In general the concept is very interesting and very promising.

// kirill