[TYPO3-hci] My 4.1 proposal - again

Lasse Norby zamiams at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 10:21:07 CEST 2006

Silke Arend wrote:
<snip>

> I made these comments because I don't know myself, if there is a solution to what I feel to be disadvantages with windows.  You are right, I should not - and I don't - exspect of such a suggestion to work perfectly. I was just trying to point out things that might by important, if the track "windows" would be used.
Yeah.. I can think of numerous ways to improve the windows in the demo.
As I mentioned in my first post, I feel that they are slaggy when
dragging. Maybe something like:
http://www.vegu.net/site/?vdir=home/vegui/demo
will speed that up??
The resize thing needs to be on every border - not just in the bottom right.
Would also be nice with an icon in front of the title - just to clarify
that I'm in web->acces or whatever.
How about a "constraint", so you can't drag the window "out of the screen"..
Maybe a small dock where all your minimized windows go and you get quick
acces to them.

Lasse