[TYPO3-hci] My 4.1 proposal - again

Dan Frost dan at 3ev.com
Fri Oct 13 11:04:32 CEST 2006

First, f course this wouldn't work for all templates. Site admins only
use it when it does work.

Second, we have found that the usability is *much* better if you remove
icons and other such clutter. Again - look at google pages. How easy is
that?!

I personally don't like drag and drop too much in the browser because I
think that, at the moment, the metaphor of clicking - but not dragging -
in a browser is too firmly entrenched in web users. If you disagree then
I think the article that Kasper referenced the other day is worth reading!

Anyway - we have a toolbar built, so if anyone's is interested it will
be published as soon as I can sort this TER/SOAP bug on my install.

dan

--
Dan Frost
Technical Director