[TYPO3-hci] inspiring people to slave, WAS: 4.1 =menubar/iconbar/dashboard; lets go!

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Fri Oct 13 00:07:57 CEST 2006

Hello Joey,

> Well -since this discussion will lead to nowhere I just want to clarify this
> point:

=> I think you want other people to do what YOU want. It seems you have
an authoritarian leader-style. I read this in the uppper sentence and in
your words how you think of the work of developers and how you react to
_arguments_.

I made some comments in the wikipage regarding the
coding-styleguide-OpenOffice-document. If you _really_ want to
contribute something then you should write your concept of making
concepts in an _agile context_ at this wiki-page what I prepared:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/T3Doc/doc_core_cgl#Brainstorming

Or do you just ask questions to put more life in the community or ask
questions what nobody is thinking of in the moment???

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler