[TYPO3-hci] 4.1 = menubar/iconbar/dashboard; lets go!

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Thu Oct 12 17:40:32 CEST 2006

Hi Troels,

Without the icons I think many admins will be in despair for quick
access to modules. But as you can read I will make it configurable
and substitutable. The final test and adjustments can be in the
usability sessions.

About moving controls into the icon panel I see your point and it
should be possible that modules in the content frame can call up
controls in the top. I will consider that.