[TYPO3-hci] 4.1 = menubar/iconbar/dashboard; lets go!

Thu Oct 12 11:23:28 CEST 2006

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> Thanks for your view Elmar, I don't expect you to invest your resources
> into something you don't believe in. I feel exactly the same way which
> is why I will continue to do what I think is right or good enough to
> scratch my itch.
>
> - kasper

Hi Kasper,

I needed to look up your terms in my dictionary first. ;-)

I couldn't give you another advice, than to follow the trak you decided
for. I see enough people to follow that way, so you will reach a target,
wich has to be a primary factor for your decision to build upon. I only
see few people, that would have the conscience to take the other way. I
expect there will be a change of mind by time, but any change of mind
needs time.

Regards

Elmar