[TYPO3-hci] Bug tracker as source of HCI-problems?

Staffan Ericsson staffan at zytor.com
Wed Nov 22 08:49:03 CET 2006

Jens Hoffmann skrev:
> Andreas Balzer schrieb:
>> Staffan Ericsson schrieb:
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> Shouldn't a dig in the bug tracker give us some answers when it comes to
>>> problems within TYPO3?
>>>
>> Cool idea.. +1
>
> Creative Resource! :) But what should we search for?

Reported false problems is probably a good start. It's would probably
take a manual search to find all stuff that are related to usability. I
believe that many closed bugs without patch (or duplicate classing) is
reported because the user miss understood something in TYPO3. It can be
basic things like where to put the TS or lack of feedback.

I don't know if it's possible to search the bug tracker for this
information in a easy way - but at least it could be a valuable source
of information.

.staffan