[TYPO3-hci] PPT Chart 71

Jens Hoffmann werbung at baiz.org
Mon Nov 20 02:03:41 CET 2006

Good Point: Scrolling is Hardware-Supported (Never thought about it.)
But i still think, if you have to much Information on one Screen you
lose your self in the Options/Content. Now: We got a lot screens in
Typo3 where this is actual a bit problem. (In my point of view.)

Ok, and i don't like scrolling ... I just like to get the Information i need
without scrolling there. And if you know, as longer sentences and
paragraph are as less is the absorptivity of the content/text for a user.
So thats why i manly like to split things into smaller peaces. (Tabs, etc.)