[TYPO3-hci] standard content elements, page module

Franz Koch typo at fx-graefix.de
Thu Nov 16 14:13:29 CET 2006

Hi Tapio,

> The classic page module allow editing also such records but TemplaVoila
> does allow to edit only content elements.
> Concerning the classic page module and plugins, plugin authors should
> add possibility to list for examle their own calendars.
> As default just some record are listed in the 'Columns' view of the
> classic page module.

I know, but the extensions have to support it - and I think the display of the records is nothing the extensions should worry about.

> *but* if the page module list very much page-related records it becomes
> easily too heavy.

You're right, but you can limit the possible records with pageTS (which should be done anyway for the list-module) - so I don't think it is a real problem.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch