[TYPO3-hci] Alternative Starting Page aka Dashboard

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Thu Nov 2 16:21:03 CET 2006

Daniel Bruessler kirjoitti:
> Hello Andreas,
>
> I added an alias "Dashboard", so both pages names are available.
>
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Alternative starting page#Current_questions
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Dashboard#Current_questions
>
> Now it's easier to see what are the current questions. Nice things, but
> not easy to built ;-)
>
> kind regards
> Daniel Brüßler

Well I tried setting alternative starting page, which worked partial
and I succeed in a way debug the web-address
but triying to define

setup.override.startPage =
typo3/alt_mod_frameset.php?fW=0&nav=/typo3/alt_db_navframe.php%3F&script=../typo3conf/ext/templavoila/mod1/index.php&id=

that didn't work as expected. First looked good but
after selecting a page I got the whole frameset into left window :(