[TYPO3-extbase] FLUIDTEMPLATE

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Fri Mar 1 21:07:25 CET 2013

Hello !

Am 27.02.2013 15:22, schrieb Stefan Reichelt:

> Besides the adding of viewhelpers (<f:) and variables it is not much
> anyway. You don't really need layouts or partials at all, although both
> can help and are useful of course.

I know about those ... What I did until now is:

template.html:
------------------------
	<head>...</head>
		<f:layout name="default">
		<f:section name="content">
			Complete Site Layout and Content here ...
		</f:section>
------------------------

And then default.html:
<f:render section="content">

This achieves my requirements. But I wonder if this is how it should be.

The problem with your approach is that the <head> tag is rendered either
twice (once from TYPO3, the other time from the template) or that I have
to use a "template.html" without head tag. This way it is unusable when
not called via TYPO3 (So you can't handle it back to the designer).

greetings,
Bernhard