[TYPO3-education] Codecoon TYPO3 VM boxes?

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Sat Dec 13 21:54:10 CET 2014

Hi friends,

following up the TYPO3EducationTeam.LearningUnitSprint2014 I'm
just trying to find that Codecoon VM box that Boris (Hinzer)
recommends as common platform for performing practical exercises.

Ist that online available or described somewhere?

I can't find the right thing. There is a pointer at
neos.typo3.org: http://neos.typo3.org/home/demo.html But I can't
find a VM. And Codecoon itself is only offered for Mac and
Windows, no Linux.

Hhm, and it has the pros and cons of a webbased/cloud solution.

Nevertheless, where are those one click installers for the TYPO3
codecoon boxes?

Cheers!

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de