[TYPO3-education] Fwd: Closing of 2014 Bookkeeping

Peter Proell (TYPO3 Association) peter at typo3.org
Tue Dec 2 12:56:29 CET 2014

Hi there,

please note below notice.

	All invoices for Education Committee 2014-related MUST be with me on Thursday, 18th, 3pm CET.

Herzlichst,
Peter

---
Peter Pröll
Member of the TYPO3 Expert Advisory Board
Leader TYPO3 Education Committee

tel +49 (0)2444 662900-0

TYPO3 Association, Sihlbruggstrasse 105, 6340 Baar, Switzerland
http://association.typo3.org