[TYPO3-edu] typo3 and e-learning

Thomas Scholze tscholze at fh-lausitz.de
Wed May 30 12:25:29 CEST 2007

Andreas Balzer schrieb:
> Thomas Scholze schrieb:
>  > It's all about money :-)
> and about not to have it :)

right.

>> ... We want to commit our students to our university as commercial
>> partner for research and development, inform them about class meeting
>> or confereces in house.
> Yeah. This is definitly not possible with online platforms like studivz.
> For those things we really need an other option. But if we integrate
> those features into TYPO3 we can just create another moodle. You know I
> don't know whether their program can do such things but if we recreate
> those things we already have something like an e-learning platform. I
> mean it's nice but I don't know whether there is the required number of
> coders for such an extension.
>
>  > Our alumni network should have:
>> - seminar groups (b.boards)
> chc_forum
>> - groups of interests (b.boards)
> chc_forum
>> - priv. Messages
> cwt_community
>> - news mails
> newsletter
>> - personal information page
> do you mean a profile or private guestbook? cwt_community

profile, that's the word...

> Some of your wishes are already possible with TYPO3 but I think the
> integration of each into a whole is still missing..
>
> Should it be changed? What do you think?
>
> Greetings
> Andreas

Thanks for the extensionlist.

The features of this extensions are covering most of the required
features. Now some possibilities should be checked.

- combination of cwt_community, chc_forum, direct_mail
   -- maybe create a recipie to combine those
- using moodle
- options of naw_ehemaligenverzeichnis and alumni (great description :D)

Maybe the "Party Information Framework" is good to improve a solution,
also to the required "Powerful user administration"?

Bye.
Thomas