[TYPO3-edu] template??

Claudio Cathomen c.cathomen at icsurselva.ch
Thu Feb 15 13:42:57 CET 2007

Hi Andreas

Sorry for not having replyed you before. Of course, your help is very
welcome! As you are a webmaster at a school and student you represent a
very welcome view to TYPO3. If you can maybe publish some possible
images on a website (or send it to me and I will do so), we could
discuss them here. The idea of the header image is anyway to pulblish
them random or depending on the site tree (like actually on
http://edu.typo3.com)

greetings Claudio