[TYPO3-edu] template??

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Wed Feb 14 21:34:39 CET 2007

Claudio Cathomen schrieb:
> Hi together
>
> under http://t016.icsurselva.ch/ you can watch the status of work on the
> new template. We have published the template on ours server for the
> moment, of course we will transfer everything to the typo3.com server,
> when there things are set. Then we can give out some access accounts for
> editing.
> pls. don't worry about language, navigation, content, xhtml validation,
> head image (please send some, if you have good ideas) ..., work in
> progress.
>
> greetings
>

> Sander Vogels wrote:
>> Claudio Cathomen [ICSurselva AG] wrote:
>>  > Hi together
>>  >
>>  > I am actually templating.
>>  >

>> Hi Claudio,
>>
>> How's the template?
>>
>> Sander
Hi!
As noone answered to my last posting where I asked whether my help is
wanted or not, i'm going to answer here :)
I would take the image on
http://edu.typo3.com/fileadmin/edu/styles/Layout3_kids.jpg.

As I'm the admin of a schools website, I can look through our gallerys
and give you some images you can use if you want(free liscence of your
choice).

Greetings
Andreas