[TYPO3-edu] nu stylez

Sander Vogels sander at netcreators.nl
Tue Oct 17 15:48:06 CEST 2006

Hi Claudio,

I also like 1 the most. The ony thing is that I should change the
picture in something that has more 'edu feeling' like a school with
students, a classroom with a teacher or something. This is some very
famous building I guess but for a Dutch person it looks like the
Government in Vienna or Reichstag in Berlin....but I would like it for
.Gov ;-)

Ciao,
Sander