[TYPO3-edu] nu stylez

Sander Vogels sander at netcreators.com
Thu Nov 23 11:23:46 CET 2006

Hi,

bus.jpg won't load so I've not been able to judge it :-(. The other one
looks quite ok but I still would like to see them both.
About the structure, I like the original one stated by Claudio with
maybe a little bit more info and interactivity. The structure suggested
by Denis is *way* too large and extensive imho, you''ll loose peoples
intrest and believe me, not *that* much is needed to convince people
about the power of TYPO3...
About the e-learning part. I do think that you have to mention this but
not about the current e-learning abilities of TYPO3 but about the
possible connection with software like Moodle with single sign-on etc.
We could also mention that we are working on a ELE and ofcourse things
like Typocampus which is quite impressing and lots of students are
actually working with it.

Robert and possible others working with Moodle, could you please state
(short and to the point) what the five most strong aspects of Moodle are?

Ciao,
Sander