[TYPO3-edu] edu session t3dd transcript

Claudio Cathomen [ICSurselva AG] c.cathomen at icsurselva.ch
Mon Aug 21 10:37:57 CEST 2006

Hi

Gina Steiner, Mario Rimann and myself had a short meeting during the
t3dd (12.August.2006). Mainly we discussed, how we can get edu.typo3.com
updated. The page is still on the old CI (including logo) ans some part
of the content is outdated/ obsolete or missing.

Here the small transcript. Any more ideas welcome:

This is already done (thanx to Stucki) and if you are reading this, you
are already subscribed to the list. The list is actually open to everybody

----------------------------
WEBSITE: (edu.typo3.com)

Design:
Until mid october (13.10.2006) anybody who wants can submit a proposal
for a new design. Myself, i will submit 3 proposal, 1 close to the CI of
www.typo3.com and 2 different ones.
Of course, any proposal should use the official logo and having english
(main) and german as languages to choose
Until en of october we should choose the design o use.

Sites/ content:
top level
Sitenames can be changed

- home/ intro
- target groups
- E-Learning with TYPO3
- examples/ case studys/ references
- TYPO3 for you (Support)
- Imprint

The main goal is to help interested decision makers to choose TYPO3 for
their institution. We don't want to repeat sections from www.typo3.com
but taking decision makers to a small tour and answer their questions,
mainly what kind of .edu projects can be (and have been) implent with
TYPO3 and how a such projects can be planned

Relaunch:
The relaunch of edu.typo3.com (with all content, english and german)
should done by august 2008, this makes it possible to present
edu.typo3.com at the tycon08 (idea).

Maybe the english version can be finished and launched before that.

Many greetings

Claudio
-