[TYPO3-edu] welcome to the edu list

Claudio Cathomen [ICSurselva AG] c.cathomen at icsurselva.ch
Tue Aug 15 11:48:33 CEST 2006

Hi

Welcome to the edu list. Here we discuss topics about the use of TYPO3
in education related projects. Mainly, we plan to update the existing
edu.typo3.com platform. The marketing site mainly want to encourage
educational institutes to use TYPO3 as CMS.

At the T3DD 2006, Mario Rimann, Gina Steiner and myself discussed a
roadmap how we can update the page (content, design). I will submit the
session transcript here and we can discuss it in the list.

many greetings and welcome on board

Claudio