[TYPO3-dam-devel] DAM and Linkvalidator

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Tue Aug 14 10:55:43 CEST 2012

Hi Chris

ATM the linkvalidator only checks for the existence of the DAM
reference, not for the existence of the file itself.

I filed this problem some time ago:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=17588

If you have time to provide a patch which also checks for the underlying
files, it would be cool.

Best regards,

Lorenz