[TYPO3-dam-devel] DAM and Linkvalidator

Chris Müller mueller at cyperfection.de
Tue Aug 14 09:55:07 CEST 2012

Hello,

I tried to get the validation of DAM files working in Linkvalidator
system extension. I added the "dam" type to the linktypes property in
TSconfig like mentioned in the manual. I also added the two markers to
the mailtemplate.

Now I tried to force a broken image link. First I renamed a file on the
file system - but now broken link is shown. Second I deleted a DAM file
without previously removed it from a tt_content element. But none of
these produced an error.

I also added the fields to the appropriate searchFields.

Now my question: How can I force an error to test if the configuration
works?

My TSconfig:
mod.linkvalidator {
   linktypes := addToList(dam)
   searchFields {
     pages := addToList(tx_dampages_files)
     tt_content := addToList(tx_damttcontent_files)
   }
}

Does someone has a working example? I am using DAM 1.3.0 with TYPO3 4.7.3.

Regards,
Chris.