[TYPO3-dam-devel] is DAM 1.2.4 compatible with new TYPO3 version 4.7?

Chris Müller mueller at cyperfection.de
Thu Apr 26 08:12:35 CEST 2012

Hi Franz,

I think the quoted sentence is a relict from the days, when FAL should
be integrated in TYPO3 4.7. But it was postponed to TYPO3 6.0.

I am using DAM 1.2 with TYPO3 4.6 and TYPO3 4.7 together with
dam_ttcontent and dam_index and discovered no problems at time of writing.

But be aware that in the wiki to TYPO3 4.7 dam_ttcontent is known as
incompatible. But as I see it is only because of the changes in CSS
styled content. In my work I experienced no problems at all.

Perhaps Lorenz can say any further? When will dam_ttcontent 1.3 will be
released?

Regards,
Chris.