[TYPO3-dam-devel] FYI24 #15078: Add TSConfig documentation

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Tue Jan 25 22:49:32 CET 2011

Hi there

Another thing:

*page 15, Allowed excludefields:*

You must set at least the following media excludefields: File name, File
path, File type.

(I'm not sure if there's more. But I know (read
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13964) that files are not indexed
correctly if file_path is not an excludefield. In that case, DAM will
accept the file, add a DB entry but not set a file_path so the records
is unusable. A hint in the manual is really necessary.)

Lorenz