[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #0010318 dam > info crashes on larger installs

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Wed Jan 19 13:37:39 CET 2011

Hi François,

François Suter schrieb am 19.01.11 12:03:
>> -    function read(&$selection, $columns) {
>> +    function read(tx_dam_selectionQuery $selection, $columns) {
>
> This obviously does not belong to this patch. While I agree with it and
> I don't think it can cause any harm, I still feel that it belongs to a
> different RFC.

you're absolutely right. I changed that line during investigation to
ease code browsing.

IMHO a general code refactoring phase for 1.2 that would change these
cases would be nice because there are many places where objects are
passed by reference, the visibility of properties and methods is
undefined, variables have cryptic names and so on.

Cheers,
Thorsten

--

Thorsten Kahler