[TYPO3-dam-devel] FYI72: #11821: Deleting an unused file gives a "file used" warning

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Sun Jun 27 01:34:20 CEST 2010

I was unable to replicate the problem on the current trunk & branch
versions. The patch did not apply cleanly, but when applied manually
didn't change the behavior.

Dmitry, can you see if you can replicate the issue on a freshly checked
out version, then feel free to commit the patch.

--
Dan Osipov
http://danosipov.com/blog