[TYPO3-dam-devel] FYI72: #11821: Deleting an unused file gives a "file used" warning

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 16:24:46 CEST 2010

Hi!

This is SVN patch request.

Type: bug

Problem: when you try to delete a file immediately after uploading, the
warning appears and says that file is in use by the content. That is not true.

Solution: the attached patch fixes the issue.

Note: I tested the patch and we also run in in Snowflake for 3 months.
Therefore I am going to commit it if nobody objects until the middle of
next week.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 core&security teams member